CONSTRUCTION REPORTS SERVICE USER AND ACCESS AGREEMENT
By using the Construction Reports Service (the “Service”), you agree to accept and abide by its rules (the “Rules”). These Rules may be changed from time to time, and may be viewed in their current entirety at mbex.org. The Rules include without limitation the following terms and conditions:
- The Service contains information about plans, bidders and other matters that may be of interest to subscribers of the Minnesota Builders Exchange (mbex.org). While efforts have been made to accurately report the information maintained by the Service (the “Service Information”), mbex.org offers no warranty, express or implied, that any of the Service Information is complete and accurate. Your best source of information for your project files are the actual plans and specifications maintained by the design professional or the designated Plan Provider.
- The Minnesota Builders Exchange expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, in connection with the use or operation of the Service.
- The information on the Service is provided for the use of mbex.org subscribers for the sole purpose of preparing bids and price quotes. Replication of any Service Information is strictly prohibited.
- The Minnesota Builders Exchange will not be liable for any loss, cost, risk or expense arising out of or relating to the use of the Service, and specifically without limitation disclaims any liability for consequential damages that may result or be alleged to have resulted from or be related to use of the Service. In consideration for use of the Service, you hereby release mbex.org, its officers, employees, agents, affiliated and related entities and the webmaster from any and all claims, loss, cost, risk or expense arising out of or relating to the use of the Service.
- The Minnesota Builders Exchange reserves the right to control or limit access to the Service and Service Information. Access may be denied at any time and for any reason or no reason and the sole option and discretion of the Minnesota Builders Exchange. Access will be denied to anyone who, in the opinion of the Minnesota Builders Exchange, uses obscene, abrasive or questionable language on the Service.
- The Minnesota Builders Exchange reserves the right to monitor all Service Information, including without limitation any information stored in any files, programs or messages. Further, mbex.org maintains the right to delete or edit any file, program or message that contains, in the opinion of the Minnesota Builders Exchange, any obscene, abrasive or otherwise objectionable language or material. By use of the Service, subscribers of mbex.org agree to indemnify and hold the Minnesota Builders Exchange harmless from any claims or damages which may result or be alleged to have resulted from such actions by the Minnesota Builders Exchange.
- The United States Copyright laws prohibit the distribution of copyrighted materials without proper authorization. The Minnesota Builders Exchange prohibits any use of the Service in any manner that violates the United States Copyright laws. You must report any use of the Service which may amount to a violation of the United States Copyright laws to the mbex.org editor immediately. If, in its sole option and discretion, the * Minnesota Builders Exchange determines that any information has been loaded onto or taken off of or copied from the Service in violation of the United States Copyright laws, mbex.org/ may delete the information and take such other action as it deems necessary or appropriate. By use of the Service, subscribers of mbex.org hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Minnesota Builders Exchange harmless from any claims or damages which may result or be alleged to have resulted from such deletion or other action. Further, any user who, without proper authorization, loads, copies or takes any copyrighted information onto or from the Service agrees to indemnify and hold mbex.org harmless from any claims or damages which may arise from or be related to such use of copyrighted information.