When You Join, You Own It.
"Member-based" means that you own your membership. Make use of it!
Ensure your company is making the most of your annual dues. Our wide array of benefits to our member companies and their employees reaches further than just our optimal project information.
Connecting industry trends.
The Minnesota Builders Exchange provides our members with the most current industry information.
Buyers Guide + Membership Directory
Our annual print publication reaches thousands in the construction industry! The directory includes a useful listing of members and their paid CSI and Trade Name Listings/Advertisements, as well as a directory of industry organizations and firms that help support our organization. We mail a printed edition to all member companies, plus over 300 local architects, engineers and agencies, with an online edition available to the general public.
Members: Promote your services to the industry using the Buyers Guide + Membership Directory contract form, emailed to all member companies in August. Changes appear on November invoice.
Distributed every Tuesday night exclusively to members via email, this indispensable tool includes construction industry and MBEX news, plus the most current listing of projects available to our members via our physical and online plan rooms.
MBEX Quarterly Exchange
The MBEX Quarterly Exchange provides our members with the opportunity to read more about important topics of interest at MBEX and within our industry. In this publication, members find exciting recaps of our events, invites to upcoming events, and features on important benefits of membership and industry-related news.
Spread YOUR Word!
All members are invited and encouraged to promote their products, services and achievements.Target your ad message directly to the industry via print, online and at our events!
- Listings by CSI number(s): $13/each
- Trade Name listings by product(s): $7/each
Here’s how: Each August, MBEX emails the Buyers Guide + Membership Directory contract form to all member companies. Complete the form. Return it to us.
- Promote your company with a banner advertisement: $360 annually
- Become an official MBEX sponsor: our way to say thanks for your banner ad
Displayed in a variety of locations, banner ads offer the most cost-effective means of advertising— digitally and in print:
- Our homepage on mbex.org features sponsors and ads, and it's a different ad with every visit and page refresh!
- Inside the Weekly Bulletin on every project information page
- Printed inserts in the Buyers Guide + Membership Directory proudly display all banner sponsors
- Public sponsor thank yous and displayed ads at various MBEX
- All banner ads aare also displayed online on our Sponsors page with click-thru link
Classifieds + Information Sharing
- Post help wanted, for sale and work wanted ads in the Weekly Bulletin: $5/line
- Share news from your company or within the industry: FREE! All you need to do is send it to us.
Here’s how: Contact our Membership & Communications Manager, Ashlee, at 612-381-2631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We share news and postings to members and non-members alike through:
- The Weekly Bulletin - It shares all postings and information to members on a weekly basis
- Our News Page - We include your company and industry news for our online visitors to see
- The Classifieds - This includes member help wanted / for sale / work wanted ads and minority notices at no extra charge
Yes, Our Events are Exclusive.
The Minnesota Builders Exchange is proud of its tradition of providing our member companies and their employees with numerous opportunities to connect with each other.
Our Annual Events are widely-popular and highly-attended.
- Register to attend any of our annual events
- Volunteer to help out at an event
- Check out on events still to come in 2021 on our calendar
- Get your company in front of a new audience -- whether you're attending the event or not
- Sponsorships vary from $30 - $500
- Sponsorship dollars help support our scholarships and future events
- Sponsors are recognized at the event, in our Weekly Bulletin and quaterly newsletters
- Join a committee to help MBEX in planning its events
- Committee members attend events for free
- Gain recognition for your company by volunteering your time
Be Known. Be Seen. Be Heard.
In addition to utiziling project information, advertising your company's services and attending events, employees of our member companies find value in other aspects of our organization:
Give Yourself a Voice
- Run for the MBEX Board of Directors
- Volunteer regularly at events
An Office Away From Your Office
- Members are welcome to visit our Phyiscal Plan Room any time week days from 7am-3pm. Drop on by!
- Members can also request use of our conference room for meetings
Keep Your Network Growing
- Attend MBEX events to network and socialize. Trust us when we say we know how to have a good time!
- Visit our website regularly, especially our News and Events pages. New short articles, event updates, and fun finds are posted 3 times a week.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Best done when taking a mental break from work.
- Share your company news with MBEX. Just email it to email@example.com!
- Advertise your company's services in the annual Buyers + Membership Directory, on our website, and in the Weekly Bulletin. Your ad will be seen by 1,000+ industry professionals; your ideal audience.